We are very pleased to announce that conversion of The Hay Barns is finally complete and we are taking bookings now at this exclusive venue!
The three interlinking barns offer space and versatility and provide a totally unique setting around which to design and host your own rustic wedding receptions, parties and events!
The main barn can seat up to 200 people and contains a built in dance floor, bar and a huge inglenook fireplace with wood burner. The adjoining timber framed barns with brick floors and exposed beams can be used for blessing ceremonies, drinks receptions or chill out zones. Toilets including disabled and baby changing facilities adjoin the barn and there is a spacious catering and store room with hot and cold running water.
Outside, the courtyard looks out across unspoilt countryside with far reaching views providing a beautiful setting for the bride and groom’s arrival, sipping Champagne and mingling amongst friends.
We provide a unique and exclusive environment that allows you to maintain complete control over your budget:
- There is no restriction about which suppliers you can use
- We do not charge corkage
- We allow plenty of time to set up and prepare beforehand
- You can continue partying until midnight (any extension £300 per hour)
- We allow plenty of time for clearing up afterwards
The price for the Hay Barns is £9750 per event which includes the following:
- Set up & dismantle days
- Main barn with two adjoining barns
- Catering room
- Store room with sink (hot & cold water)
- Outdoor field for additional marquee if required
- Courtyard and terrace with far reaching views
- Bride & groom bothy in the walled garden
- Heating & electricity
- Glamping area for up to 50 guests (more if required)
- Numerous wonderful spots for photo opportunities
To discuss your requirements or to arrange a viewing please contact us.